Is video your welcome message? It should be.
Digital video is booming, that’s why you should definitely consider making a video clip about yourself or your business. Here are just a few facts:
- Globally, traffic from online videos will constitute over 80% of all consumer internet traffic by 2020 (Cisco).
- In 2018, the UK ad spending increased around 10% to £20.77 billion ($26.74 billion).
- Online video viewing accounts for 50% of all mobile traffic.
- The average user is exposed to an average of 32.2 videos in a month. One hundred million Internet users watch online video every day.
- Ninety percent of online shoppers said they find retailer videos helpful in making shopping and buying decisions.
We offer a range of video production packages from simple to camera interviews, multiple person business profiles, event videos and promotional videos. Because of the varying requirements our clients have and the multitude of possibilities open to us in meeting them, prices shown here are only for guidance.
We usually charge around £500 – £700 a day for filming. Meanwhile, our fees are determined by different factors such as these:
- the total amount of filming time
- the total amount of production time
- the geography of your filming locations